Do you have a story to tell? Best practices or innovations to share?
Join as a presenter of the largest learning organization in Florida! The FICPA invites you to share your industry knowledge and business experience as a presenter at one of our upcoming events.; interested presenters can submit as many topics as they like for conferences, seminars, on-site education, and online. We are interested in experienced live conference speakers and skilled virtual presenters on engaging topics for online educational offerings.
Our education goal is to provide CPAs and finance professionals with the necessary tools and information to improve their professional competency, compliance
Our conference and webcast sessions highlight vital topics shaping the accounting industry today. In addition, our seminars and workshops focus on providing new ideas on practices and solutions to help practitioners and C-suite professionals tackle real-world business issues.
The FICPA is seeking proposals for our upcoming conferences:
- Oct. 2023 - South Florida Accounting Conference, with educational tracks focused on:
- Innovation in Accounting & Technology
- Enhancing Your Role as Trusted Advisor
- Sharpening Your Technical Acumen (Accounting, Auditing, Tax, and more)
- Nov. 2023 - Virtual Florida Universities Conference
- This conference will feature sessions conducted by educators, alumni, and students of Florida universities.
- Nov. 9-10, 2023 - Common Interest Real Estate Associations (CIRA)
- Nov. 10, 2023 - Construction Industry
- Jan. 2024 - International Tax (in conjunction with the Fl Bar Tax Section)
- TBD - Valuation, Forensic Accounting & Litigation Services Conference
Criteria for Presenters
CPE attendees expect organized, well-delivered, and highly engaging presentations. FICPA CPE complies with educational standards issued by NASBA, AICPA, and the Florida Board of Accountancy.
Speaker proposals are evaluated objectively with consideration of the following criteria:
Speaker's presentation skills and experience
- Organized, well-delivered, and highly engaging presentations
- Innovation, audience appeal, and opportunity for participant engagement
- The degree to which the proposed session meets the conference/program objective.
Supporting the FICPA CPE programs is a great way to share your knowledge and give back to the profession. Limited funding may be available in some instances; when granted, travel and per diem are reimbursed based on US GSA per diem rates.
See Speaker Resources for more information.
Proposal Submission and Selection Notice
Please submit your proposal by completing the FICPA Application Form
Applications may be submitted year-round. The individual conference planning committees and FICPA staff will consider your application. (See the FICPA website for a current list of our conferences and CPE offerings).
The FICPA will confirm receipt of your proposal and contact you should we need more information or wish to schedule your presentation.
For More Information
Contact: Kim Robinson, KimR@FICPA.ORG