Florida Institute of CPAs
3800 Esplanade Way, Suite 210
(800) 342-3197 or
Monday – Thursday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Please feel free to send an email to the appropriate department below. If you prefer to speak with a member of our staff, please call (850) 224-2727 or (800) 342-3197.
Our Member Services is professionally staffed to answer all your questions concerning your membership, CPE, member benefits, networking opportunities, licensing information and who to contact for additional questions.
- Dues, membership reinstatement
- Membership benefits
- Membership certificates
- Affinity programs
- General Membership questions
- Member updates
- User names & passwords
Continuing Professional Education
- Event confirmations
- Information on seminars, conferences and classes
- Discount programs
- Attendance reports
- Electronic conference manual assistance
- General CPA questions
- Insurance and financial benefits
- Preferred savings programs and assistance services available to members
- Institute's current legislative initiatives
- Florida CPA PAC contributions
- Becoming a key person contact
- The FICPA legislative policies
- Articles, requests for back issues of Florida CPA Today
- Advertising information and publication requests
- Media Requests
- Enrollment Requirements
- Review Process
- Scheduling form guidance
- Locating a Reviewer
- Fee Structure
- Information for Reviewers
FICPA Scholarship Foundation
- Membership contributions and foundation scholarships
- Technical questions, comments and suggestions relating to the FICPA website.
NOT for solicitation purposes
DBPR/Board of Accountancy
For information on the requirements necessary to obtain a Florida CPA license, as well as information on the Uniform CPA Examination, please contact the Board of Accountancy at (352) 333-2505.
Questions about the payment of license fees, and CPA licensees should be directed towards the Department of Business and Professional Regulation (DBPR) visit the DBPR website, or call (850) 487-1395.