Florida Institute of CPAs
3800 Esplanade Way, Suite 210
135 W Central Blvd, Suite 1140
(800) 342-3197 or
Monday – Thursday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Please feel free to send an email to the appropriate department below. If you prefer to speak with a member of our staff, please call (850) 224-2727 or (800) 342-3197 or click on the Meet the FICPA Team link below.
Meet the FICPA Team
The Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants is the premier professional organization representing Florida's CPAs. We serve the diverse needs of our members, enhance their competency and professionalism, support professional standards, promote the value of our members, and advocate on behalf of the profession.
Our Member Services is professionally staffed to answer all your questions concerning your membership, CPE, member benefits, networking opportunities, licensing information and who to contact for additional questions.
- Dues, membership reinstatement
- Membership benefits
- Membership certificates
- Affinity programs
- General Membership questions
- Member updates
- User names & passwords
Continuing Professional Education
- Event confirmations
- Information on seminars, conferences and classes
- Discount programs
- Attendance reports
- Electronic conference manual assistance
- General CPA questions
- Insurance and financial benefits
- Preferred savings programs and assistance services available to members
- Institute's current legislative initiatives
- Florida CPA PAC contributions
- Becoming a key person contact
- The FICPA legislative policies
- Articles, requests for back issues of Florida CPA Today
- Advertising information and publication requests
- Media Requests
- Enrollment Requirements
- Review Process
- Scheduling form guidance
- Locating a Reviewer
- Fee Structure
- Information for Reviewers
FICPA Scholarship Foundation
- Membership contributions and foundation scholarships
- Technical questions, comments and suggestions relating to the FICPA website.
NOT for solicitation purposes
DBPR/Board of Accountancy
For information on the requirements necessary to obtain a Florida CPA license, as well as information on the Uniform CPA Examination, please contact the Board of Accountancy at (352) 333-2505.
Questions about the payment of license fees, and CPA licensees should be directed towards the Department of Business and Professional Regulation (DBPR) visit the DBPR website, or call (850) 487-1395.