Volunteers are the heart of FICPA - not only do our volunteer leaders contribute their time, talent and expertise, they set the tone and strategic direction for the future.
How to volunteer with the FICPA
Volunteering with the FICPA is one of the best professional development experiences you can have while giving back to your profession and community. As a member, you have the opportunity to:
- Expand your connections both professionally and personally.
- Serve in a leadership role on one of our committees.
- Participate in philanthropic efforts like CPA Day of Service.
- Assist during a CPE course or peer review.
- Work with students in your local community and through the FICPA Scholarship Foundation.
If you're a CPA 35 years old or younger, join the Young Professionals and make connections at local networking events, participate in professional development programs and sharpen your leadership skills.
CPA Day of Service
Every year, the FICPA Young CPA Committee spearheads this annual statewide outreach in May for all FICPA members. Across the state, CPAs host service events to give back to their communities, meet other members, and gather together.
Learn more about the event.
Interested in other volunteer opportunities in your community? Learn more.