Lead on your campus!
- Interact with a member of FICPA leadership
- Network with Student Ambassador peers in regular meetings
- Recognition on FICPA website and digital channels
- Develop leadership, organization, and planning skills in supportive environment
- Develop communication and soft skills through public speaking
- Receive training and support on program tasks
- Attend at least two events (student fairs, meet-ups, etc.) within the Fall or Spring semester, promoting the event and presenting about FICPA member benefits with FICPA staff and/or members.
- Actively promote FICPA networking events through personal social media engagement.
- Distribute membership materials to prospects throughout the academic year.
- Establish a relationship with BAP, Accounting Clubs or accounting clubs alike to coordinate a meeting to present.
- Ongoing support communication with FICPA staff that include a description and evaluation of activities/efforts
- Help identify and secure your ambassador successor.
- Share and retweet FICPA student member programs and opportunities (conference, specialty symposia, certification review courses, student and provider resources, advocacy, etc.)
- Participate in one FICPA virtual/in-person event and FICPA leadership program during the year.
- Based on location – assist staff during conferences and events, if available.
For more questions on this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
2023-2024 Student Ambassadors