In the latest edition of his Federal Tax Update podcast, Ed Zollars addresses the revised virtual asset questions for 2022 form 1040.
This week we look at:
- IRA 2022 passes the Senate with revisions, House to take it up this week and may vote on Friday
- Inflation adjusted premium tax credit percentages released
- IRS revises questions on digital assets on Form 1040 for 2022
- $51 million payment was not deductible alimony
- IRS finalizes removal of signature requirement on §754 election
Click on the player below to listen to the show.