View Larger Map
Florida Institute of CPAs
325 W. College Avenue
Tallahassee, FL 32301
(800) 342-3197 or
P.O. Box 5437
Tallahassee, FL 32314
Monday – Thursday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Please feel free to send an email to the appropriate department below. If you prefer to speak with a member of our staff, please call (850) 224-2727 or (800) 342-3197. For directors and manager emails, please see the staff directory.
Our Member Service Center is professionally staffed to answer all your questions concerning your membership, CPE, member benefits, networking opportunities, licensing information and who to contact for additional questions.
- Dues, membership reinstatement
- Membership benefits
- Membership certificates
- Affinity programs
- General Membership questions
- Member updates
- User names & passwords
Continuing Professional Education
- Event confirmations
- Information on seminars, conferences and classes
- Discount programs
- Attendance reports
- Electronic conference manual assistance
- General CPA questions
- Insurance and financial benefits
- Preferred savings programs and assistance services available to members
- Institute's current legislative initiatives
- CPA PAC contributions
- Becoming a key person contact
- The FICPA legislative policies
- Articles, requests for back issues of Florida CPA Today
- Advertising information and publication requests
- Media Requests
- Enrollment Requirements
- Review Process
- Scheduling form guidance
- Locating a Reviewer
- Fee Structure
- Information for Reviewers
- Membership contributions and foundation scholarships
- Technical questions, comments and suggestions relating to the FICPA website.
For information on the requirements necessary to obtain a Florida CPA license, as well as information on theUniform CPA Examination, please contact the Board of Accountancy at (352) 333-2505.
Questions about the payment of license fees, and CPA licensees should be directed towards the Department of Business and Professional Regulation (DBPR) visit the DBPR website, or call (850) 487-1395.