Welcome to the Florida Institute of CPAs Atlantic Chapter page. Here you will find information of upcoming events involving our chapter.
Our chapter is committed to the accountancy profession through education, training and community involvement. Our members provide outstanding service to public and private institutions as well as individuals.
Please contact any one of our chapter officers if you have questions or need more information, and I look forward to seeing you at our next event.
Save the Date
- 11/17/2015 - Breakfast with Steve Morrison - 2 Hours A&A
- 12/3/2015 - Thursday evening joint social event with AANGFL
- 12/15/2015 - Breakfast Meeting
- 1/19/2016 - Breakfast Meeting - Richard Gendler - Discharging Income Tax Liabilities in Bankruptcy - 2 Hours TB
- 1/26/2016 - Dinner Tax Meeting
- 5/17/2016 - Breakfast Meeting - Richard McClintlock - SBA Lending - 1 Hour TB; Frank Peña -1 Hour A&A
- 5/24/2016 - Ethics Dinner Meeting - 4 hours with Michael Kridel
- 6/21/2016 - Breakfast Meeting - 2 Hours A&A
- 6/28/2016 - Dinner Meeting - 3 Hours A&A
Atlantic Chapter on Facebook: Your Atlantic Chapter of the FICPA now has a page on Facebook! Our calendar for the year will be posted there as well as pictures from past events. CPE, networking and social opportunities ... that will be the place to look. Follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ficpa.atlantic.
And Membership has its privileges. If you are a member of LinkedIn, join the FICPA's Atlantic Chapter Group. Soon, members will be allowed to post information there about job openings, space needed, etc. But That is ONLY FOR FICPA MEMBERS! And it will be free!
CCH Publications: As a member of the Atlantic Chapter, you are eligible for a 20% discount on more than 175 CCH tax and accounting books including U.S. Master Tax Guide, U.S. Master Depreciation Guide, Internal Revenue Code, Income Tax Regulations, and State Tax Handbooks. Please go to http://www.tax.cchgroup.com/members/ficpaac.Our Chapter Code is Y5887.
FICPA Atlantic Chapter Scholarship recipient Leonardo Navas being presented his award by past Chapter President and past Ed Foundation President Michael Bloom.
Saturday, November 2 saw a VERY SUCCESSFUL tailgate party organized by our Board Members Alexandra Demosthenes and Racquel McIntosh at their Alma Mater, FAU.