If you have any questions, please contact Drew Miller at (800) 342-3197; (850) 224-2727 Ext. 270; or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Managed Data Hosting from Coaxis Solutions
FICPA’s endorsed program for managed data hosting offers discounted pricing to members for secure, and compliant information technology services through Coaxis International (Coaxis), an experienced provider of managed data hosting (cloud computing) solutions.
The Coaxis CPA program provides the following:
- Private, Hosted Environments Customized to CPAs.
- Affordable – Scaled to Accommodate Small to Large Size Firms.
- QuickBooks® Hosting – Intuit® Authorized Provider.
- Sage Accounting – Authorized Provider.
- Financial Software Hosting Expertise – Thomson Reuters (CS Professional Suite), Wolters Kluwer (CCH Solutions), Intuit®, Drake Software and others.
- Compliant with GLBA, HIPAA, and CJIS.
- SOC 2 Type 2 Unqualified Audit Opinion.
Coaxis CPA provides a fully-hosted and managed network solution designed to remove the complexities of federal and industry compliances, curb the demands of information technology infrastructure, and greatly minimize the threat of cybercrime. The Coaxis team has extensive experience in hosting and supporting a broad range of tax and financial reporting software applications. A Florida corporation since 2002, Coaxis operates a privately owned, single-tenant, Tier 4 Data Center in Tallahassee, Florida.
Click here to request more information or call 850-391-1022.