Steps to download your manual:
- Hover over the hyperlinks below.
- Right-click on your mouse.
- Choose ?Save Target As? from the menu.
- Select a location on your computer to save the file.
- Have these files available during the webinar
- Use Adobe Acrobat Reader* to open, read, and search your these files.
* What is a PDF file and Adobe Acrobat Reader?
A Portable Document Format (pdf) file is a file that will look the same on the screen and in print, regardless of what kind of computer or printer you are using. These PDF files recreate the appearance of FICPA conference manuals, including fonts and images. Virtually anyone can view and print a PDF file. Download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader that opens PDF files by clicking here.