Looking to take a leading role in the FICPA and make new contacts?
Whether you're a long-time member or a newly certified CPA, we have a committee for you.
Serving on an FICPA committee is an excellent opportunity for you to represent your firm, network with your peers, expand your resume, and have your voice heard as you help shape the future of our industry.
With an array of options, we’re confident you’ll find an FICPA committee that provides you the opportunity to make a difference in the subject area that matters most to you.
You'll find the list full list of committees below. Inside our brochure, you'll learn more about their mission and your obligations as a member. Contact information for each committee’s staff liaison is also listed, should you want to reach out with questions.
Once you’ve found the committee for you, visit ficpa.org/committee-application to make a selection(s) and register by April 23.
- Accounting Careers and Education
- Accounting Principles and Auditing Standards
- Business Technology
- Construction Industry Conference
- CFO and Controller Conference
- Editorial (Florida CPA Today)
- Employee Benefits Conference
- Federal Taxation
- FICPA Florida CPA Summit
- Florida Cannabis Conference
- FGCU Accounting Conference
- Florida State University Accounting Conference
- Health Care Industry Conference
- International Taxation
- Not-for-Profit Organizations Conference
- State Legislative Policy
- State and Local Government
- State Tax
- University of Florida Accounting Conference
- University of South Florida Accounting Conference
- Valuation, Forensic Accounting, and Litigation Services
- Women in Leadership
- Young CPAs