FICPA takes young leaders to the next level of professional growth with enhanced leadership development experience.
Tallahassee, FL – August 10, 2020: The Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA) is pleased to announce Class IV of its Emerging Leaders Program. The 18 individuals selected for this year's program represent the best and brightest among the young CPA professionals across the state of Florida.
The annual program is designed to strengthen and amplify the leadership skills of its Young CPA members, build a peer group network of talented and motivated CPAs, and develop the future influencers of the profession. As the situation with COVID-19 progresses, program events will be held virtually and in-person as deemed appropriate by the state of Florida. Participants will engage with thought leaders from the accounting profession, local and state elected officials, community not-for-profit champions, and leadership development experts.
"[The program] gives us the opportunity to connect with each other, connect with legislative leaders in the state, and make an impact in the profession. Here, I have the opportunity to build relationships with other CPAs who are like-minded," says a past program participant.
The Emerging Leaders Program creates an environment in which young CPAs are able to engage in a dialogue about statewide and national issues impacting the profession, establish strong professional relationships, and be inspired to take the next step forward as leaders. Following the program, all participants are invited to attend this year’s Emerging Leaders Summit, designed to bring together CPAs from across the state for a three-day future-focused experience.
This year’s class of Emerging Leaders is listed below:
- Katherine "Katie" Byrd - Carr, Riggs & Ingram
- Eric Walton - Purvis Gray CPAs
- Corey Adams - Reilly, Fisher & Solomon, P.A.
- Michael Hayes - Cjn & W
- Taylor Kelley - Ernst & Young
- Sterling Searcy - Cps Investment Advisors
- John Kramer - Withumsmith+Brown
- Christopher Suto - Withumsmith+Brown
- Nicholas Angarano - Berkowitz Pollack Brant
- Thomas Angelos - Juda, Eskew & Associates Pa
- Elizabeth Jackson - RSM
- Dylan Jacobson - Morrison, Brown, Argiz & Farra
- Lauren Passaro - Ernst & Young
- Armando Donado - White Wolf Capital, LLC
- Jason Landess - RSM
- Hanisha Laungani - Morrison, Brown, Argiz & Farra
- Adam McMahon - Morrison, Brown, Argiz & Farra
- Margaret Reach - Morrison, Brown, Argiz & Farra
The Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants is the premier professional organization representing Florida's Certified Public Accountants in the state. In addition to serving the diverse needs of its membership, its mission is to enhance its members’ competency and professionalism; support professional standards; and advocate on behalf of the profession.