In the latest edition of Ed Zollars' "Federal Tax Update" podcast:
- What we know (little) and don't know (a lot) about not-yet-proposed changes to capital gain rates
- The IRS provides safe harbor for returns filed on or before Dec. 27 for PPP expenses
- The IRS issues a fact sheet to promote the paid leave/family leave payroll tax credit subsidy for vaccine issues
- Deviation allowing for electronic signatures on some forms is extended again
- And the IRS admits to delays in MeF payment processing near April 15
Click on the player below to listen to the show.