In the latest edition of his Federal Tax Update, Ed Zollars dives into the news and notes you need to know. This week:
- IRS quietly revises Ida relief revision
- Reagan-era regulations on conservation easements is found to be invalid by Eleventh Circuit
- IRS objects to attempt to use of a 7-month-old valuation for GRAT
- Taxpayer fails at attempt to use a deposit in collection case
- Deadline arrives for taxpayers who deferred FICA/SECA to make first of two installment payments
Click on the player below to listen to the show.