- Open the Excel worksheet containing the values and formulas.
- Press Ctrl+G to bring up the Go To dialog box.
- Click the Special button in the bottom-left corner of the box.
- In the Go To Special dialog box, select the Constants radio button. Now check the Numbers checkbox underneath Formulas. Make sure that the Text, Logicals, and Errors checkboxes are unchecked.
- Click the OK button.
- All fields containing values and not formulas will be highlighted. Press the Delete key on your keyboard to clear out the values.
This Tech Tip is brought to you by the Business and Technology Section ... IT solutions for today's CPAs. For more information and to view an archive of previous Tech Tips, please visit us here.
Do you have specific topics you would like to see covered in Tech Tips? Email any suggestions to email@example.com.