Each month, we highlight our FICPA members' latest and greatest career achievements.
If you have good news you'd like to share about yourself, your firm or your employees and would like to be included in a future edition of CPAs in the Spotlight, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are the CPAs in the Spotlight from November:
Adamson + Co.
Adamson + Co., P.A. is pleased to announce Brock Clendenin has joined the firm as a staff accountant. Brock received his degree in accounting from West Virginia State University.
Brock provides accounting and income tax services to the firm’s individual and business clients.
Adamson + Co., P.A. is a full-service public accounting firm providing professional services to individuals and businesses in Central Florida and throughout the United States.
Jeannie Blair, Jarrad Brown, Marietta Meacham, Laura Mitchell and Jean Marie Saintyl
CLA announced the career advancements for professionals across the firm.
Congratulations to the following individuals in Southwest Florida who have reached new stages in their chosen career paths:
- Laura Mitchell, BizOps Controller, Healthcare
- Jeannie Blair, BizOps Senior, Healthcare
- Marietta Meacham, Signing Director, Retail
- Jarrad Brown, Principal, Real Estate
- Jean Marie Saintyl, Principal, Healthcare
Moore Stevens Lovelace
Moore Stephens Lovelace (MSL), a regional certified public accounting and advisory services firm, recently announced that Anthony Losurdo has joined the firm as a Director on the Tax Team.
Losurdo comes to MSL from PwC, having more than 21 years of public accounting and taxation experience. He is a licensed CPA in Florida and New York.
Thomas Howell Ferguson
Megan Chen, Ryan Cummings, Christie Giovannone and Matthew Warren
Thomas Howell Ferguson P.A. CPAs, a professional accounting, assurance, tax, and governmental consulting services firm, headquartered in Tallahassee, Florida, congratulates Matthew Warren, Ryan Cummings, Christie Giovannone, and Megan Chen on their promotion to Senior in the Assurance Services Department.
- Matthew Warren joined THF in September 2018 and has over three years of experience in public accounting providing assurance services. Matthew received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Accounting from Flagler College. Matthew operates out of our Tallahassee office.
- Ryan Cummings joined THF in September 2018 and has over three years of experience in public accounting providing assurance services. He received his Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting from Pfeiffer University. Ryan operates out of our Tampa office.
- Christie Giovannone joined THF as an intern in 2019 and started full-time in April 2020. Christie received her Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting from University of South Florida and her Master’s in Business Administration from Louisiana State University-Shreveport. Christie operates out of our Tampa office.
- Megan Chen joined THF in January 2020. She is in her second year of public accounting providing assurance services. Megan received her Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting and Biology from the University of South Florida. Megan operates out of our Tampa office.
Matthew, Ryan, Christie, and Megan Chen are members of the Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA).