Each week, the AICPA Town Hall Series offers the latest updates and guidance from Treasury and SBA on the Paycheck Protection Program and other Federal business relief programs, IRS developments and timely topics.
This week's agenda includes:
- Opening comments
- A limited extension of the April 15 tax-filing deadline
- Significant activities with policy makers and regulators
- The state of lenders and PPP
- Updates and recommendations on new guidance
- New tax provision (ERC, etc.)
- An open forum and closing remarks
Click on the player above to watch this week's Town Hall.