Do you know someone who wows her coworkers? Don't wait any longer to give her the recognition she deserves!
The FICPA is accepting nominations for the 2021 Women to Watch to Awards!
Nominees should fit into one of two categories:
- Experienced Leaders: A woman who has advanced to a higher level or leadership position within her profession. Titles include, but are not limited to, partner, owner, elected official or appointee, executive, etc.
- Emerging Leaders: A woman who has made significant contributions to the profession and her community, but who has not yet reached the highest levels of advancement.
The deadline for nominations is 12 p.m. ET on Jan. 31, 2021.
The awards will be presented Friday, June 11, 2021 at the Women's Leadership Summit during our MEGA Conference at the Loews Sapphire Resort at Universal Orlando.
Click the link to review the full list of previous winners and scroll down to read more about the Women to Watch Awards from some of our past recipients!
"I am honored to be recognized by the Women to Watch awards for my efforts in the field of public accounting and thrilled to be in the company of such a respected group of honorees."
– Karen Lake, 2020 Experienced Leader
"My Woman to Watch Award serves as a testament to my years of service to the profession and the community. It instils confidence in my clients, colleagues, community members and young professionals that I am continuously positioning and empowering them for ongoing success."
– Kathryn Horton, 2020 Emerging Leader
"Receiving this award was one of the most memorable experiences for me! I will never forget the moment when I heard my name announced out of so many deserving women. It’s so meaningful to be recognized by your peers and profession. There were so few women in accounting when I started my career. It is wonderful to see women, not just in accounting, but in leadership and ownership roles within firms. I’m thankful for the FICPA making this a priority and focusing for the future of women in accounting.”
– Deborah Leonard, 2016 Experienced Leader
"Having been honored by the Women to Watch Awards not only pays tribute to my contributions to the practice of accounting, valuation, and litigation support but also exemplifies my passion to show others that women can thrive as leaders in our industry."
– Sheri Fiske Schultz, 2014 Experienced Leader