Why Washington, D.C.?
The FICPA is going to be live from Washington! FICPA President/CEO Deborah Curry, CPA, CGMA, @CurryFlorida will be attending the AICPA governing Council’s spring 2019 meeting, along with the AICPA Florida Delegation, May 19 through May 21. The FICPA will be broadcasting video and covering the event on social media to keep you informed about what’s going on.
Along with the Florida Delegation, AICPA leaders from each of the 50 states and U.S. territories are attending the meeting. You can follow the action online here and join the conversation by using #FICPAlive and #AICPAGC19.
Here are the members of the Florida Delegation:
- Jeffery E. Barbacci
- Kristin A. Bivona (@krissyb013)
- Deborah L. Curry (@CurryFlorida)
- Eduardo Duarte
- Abigail F. Dupree (@dupree_abby)
- Gary A. Fracassi (@cpagaryfrac)
- Sarah K. Funk (SarahK_Funk)
- Keith A. Jowers II
- W. G. Spoor II (@SpoorBunchFranz)
- Justin Thames (@FL_Thames)
- Alan M. West (@alanwest)