- Florida News for Construction Industry
Southeast Construction magazine includes useful articles and features.
Florida Health Care Industry and Economic Information
- ACS Florida Medicaid
Contains updates on changes in Florida Medicaid reimbursement and policies.
- CMS (Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services)
National Medicare Web site. Contains updates to national reimbursement, approved procedures, and payment structures and describes payment structures for all healthcare settings (e.g., physician offices, hospital outpatient departments, etc.)
- First Coast Service Options (Florida Medicare)
Florida’s Medicare intermediary. Contains changes in the Medicare laws and reimbursement in Florida
- Florida Healthcare Association
Advocacy organization for long term care providers in Florida – Contains the effect of changes in reimbursement and policies on long-term care providers.
- South Florida Hospital & Healthcare Association
Advocacy group for healthcare entities provided services in the southeast Florida market.
- Big Charts.com
Source for historical prices.
- Standard & Poor’s Compustat database
Current and historical database of public companies’ financial data [by subscription only]. Reports also available from Mercer Capital on an as needed basis.
- Stock Exchanges
Liinks to stock exchanges world-wide.
- US Securities and Exchange Commission
Federal government agency which oversees publicly traded securities.
- Electronic Data Gathering, Analysis, and Retrieval system (EDGAR) – provides raw filings by public companies (unformatted).
- $ 10K Wizard – commercial version of EDGAR Filings.
- Edgarscan – PriceWaterhouseCoopers’ interface with the SEC’s EDGAR website. Allows extraction of data to Excel and the ability to view reports formatted for Word (RTF files).
- Yahoo! Finance
Quotes, data, and research source for publicly traded companies.
- Yahoo! Finance’s Economic Calendar
Provides a calendar of forthcoming economic releases, consensus forecasts, prior period data and links to the raw data.