Unleash your Employees' Creative Superpowers with Lessons from the Fearless
Registration is Closed
Online registration for this course is now closed. Please contact the Member Service Center at (800) 342-3197 if you wish to inquire about registering.
What do the Beatles, Walt Disney and Jim Henson have in common? They weren’t afraid to create new things that had never been built before. In fact, they embraced any opportunity to try new things. They were, in a word, fearless. In this session, participants will see how this intentional creative process can inspire employees to create small and big masterpieces each and every day. By the end of the session, participants will learn how the to build a workplace culture that is fearless in its creativity and can deliver innovative solutions to any problem.
- How playfulness at work can create the conditions for innovation
- How asking "what if" can lead to powerful problem solving sessions at work
- How nurturing an idea can lead to the new big product or service
- Why a dry spell in the creative process is actually great for innovation
- Why it's ok to say the craziest idea in your head at the next brainstorming meeting