Representing Your Client Before the IRS: Collections
Registration is Closed
Online registration for this course is now closed. Please contact the Member Service Center at (800) 342-3197 if you wish to inquire about registering.
This presentation will provide valuable knowledge to tax professionals in dealing with the IRS Collection Division on behalf of clients when confronted with enforcement actions.
- Describe the IRS collections process
- Identify actions to best support your clients before the IRS Collection Division
Raul Orlando Serrano Jr, CPA
Raul O. Serrano, Jr., CPA concentrates his area of practice in the representation of all tax controversies before the Internal Revenue Service.Since1986, Raul has helped many individuals and corporations in resolving their tax disputes with the Internal Revenue Service in collection matters, examinations and in appeals. Also, Raul has served as a consultant to other practitioners in various tax...Read more about Raul Orlando Serrano Jr here
- Your clients’ rights under the Taxpayer’s Bill of Rights
- Rules and steps in dealing with the Collection Division to benefit your client
- How to identify alternatives to IRS levies and other IRS enforcement actions
- New IRS collection initiatives
- Bankruptcy and IRS debt
This course is designed for CPAs, Enrolled Agents, and all other tax professionals
Some familiarity with Internal Revenue Code, the IRS, and taxation
Information on how to log-on to the webinar, troubleshooting, and contact information will be included with your registration confirmation.
The FICPA offers hundreds of webcasts and webinars to meet your every need. Click here for more information!