Outstanding Client Service: 10 Key Ways to Create Client Satisfaction and Get Referrals
Registration is Closed
Online registration for this course is now closed. Please contact the Member Service Center at (800) 342-3197 if you wish to inquire about registering.
In a competitive economy, CPA's and their firms need a way to stand out. The best way to do this is to give outstanding service to your clients. In this experiential workshop, you’ll learn skills that lead to dramatic client satisfaction. In addition, you'll learn several specific ways to guarantee you'll get a lot of word of mouth referrals that will lead to a dramatic increase in your number of clients.
- Build trust and rapport with your clients, co-workers, and others
- Negotiate more effectively by using advanced persuasion techniques
- Stand out as a professional in a way that leads to increased success, satisfaction and referrals
- Know specific referral strategies that are highly effective
- Communicate more powerfully with clients and other CPA's by understanding human behavior • How to judge if your communication is effective in motivating someone • How to get someone to really hear you and how to really hear what someone else is “not saying.” • How to communicate so that someone will happily do what you want
- How to create trust and get people to like working with you – inside and outside the firm • The 3 most important keys for getting someone to feel rapport with you • Why rapport is so important, and how to use it to profit in your work • How to quickly solve problems with people once you have their rapport
- Secret techniques that super-successful communicators use • How to persuade people without them knowing they are being persuaded • How Ronald Reagan, Oprah and Bill Clinton are similar, and how you can tap into their "magical abilities." • The three most important keys all successful communicators use
- How outstanding service can lead to more promotions and/or client development • The art of getting more referrals and turning referrals into clients • Why great service is better for your business in the long run • How to know what’s most important to your client or boss—so you can focus on that