FICPA Virtual Advocacy Day
Registration is Closed
Online registration for this course is now closed. Please contact the Member Service Center at (800) 342-3197 if you wish to inquire about registering.
The FICPA Virtual Advocacy Day is an opportunity for members learn more about the FICPA’s advocacy efforts and engage with state lawmakers on the issues impacting the CPA profession during the 2021 legislative session. Our goal is to help state legislators understand the issues impacting CPAs in Florida and show them that profession is committed to being an integral, active part of the legislative process in our state.
As part of this half-day virtual event, members will gain an inside look into the legislative process, how Florida lawmakers evaluate bills and issues impacting you as a CPA, and how the FICPA works to pass favorable legislation on your behalf.
• FICPA Legislative Briefing
- FICPA Director of Governmental Affairs Justin Thames
- FICPA Outside Consultant Jennifer Green, Liberty Partners of Tallahassee
• CPA Lawmaker Panel – interactive
- CPA lawmakers provide an update on their legislative priorities for the 2021 Legislative Session.
• Key Lawmakers for CPAs
- Legislative Leaders discuss priorities for 2021 Legislative Session.
• Florida Economic Update
- Florida Chamber of Commerce Foundation Dr. Jerry Parrish
The session is free with registration. Space will be limited, so don’t miss this opportunity to get an inside look into our state legislative process.