Employee Issues and Estate and Gift Tax Issues: 2020 Federal Income Tax Update - Business
Registration is Closed
Online registration for this course is now closed. Please contact the Member Service Center at (800) 342-3197 if you wish to inquire about registering.
This course is apart of the 2020 Federal Income Tax Update. We will discuss Reasonable Compensation, Employee Retention Credit, Deferral of Employer Payroll Taxes, and many more topics integral to your business as a tax practitioner. Understanding the nuances and qualifications for these entities will educate you in how to properly advise your clients and assist them in navigating their 2020 tax returns.
You may take this course à la carte or as a full program.
The information in this course will aid you as the practitioner in educating clients of their filing options and ensure they properly ascertain their financial position and qualifying factors during tax time.
**Please Note: If you need credit reported to the IRS for this IRS approved program, please download the IRS CE request form on the Course Materials Tab and submit to email@example.com.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- List Reasonable Compensation Factors
- Explain qualifications of the Employee Retention Credit
- Differentiate terms of Mandatory Paid Child Care Leave
- Associate appropriate entities with the Self-Employment (SE) Tax
- Demonstrate cases delineating Household Employees
- Reasonable Compensation
- Deferral of Employer Payroll Taxes
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- Self-Employment Tax
- Estate and Gift Planning