Communicating with Generation Z in the Workplace
Registration is Closed
Online registration for this course is now closed. Please contact the Member Service Center at (800) 342-3197 if you wish to inquire about registering.
Generation Z is already in the workplace, and the experiences that they bring can be a major asset to any organization. However, generational differences—especially in communication—can cause frustration when there’s a lack of understanding. In this program we’ll discover new skills to manage Gen Z, rather than use outdated approaches that work counterproductively, so you can harness their strengths.
- Understanding the differences that Gen Z employees bring to the workplace
- Actionable strategies to connect with Gen Z employees
- How to understand Gen Z and what motivates them
- Ways to communicate effectively with Gen Z
- generational communication
- generational management