Achieving Balance in Work and Life Part 2
Registration is Closed
Online registration for this course is now closed. Please contact the Member Service Center at (800) 342-3197 if you wish to inquire about registering.
In trying to achieve life balance, various internal and external obstacles arise. In this course we will look at these obstacles and provide specific ways to overcome them. In addition, we will look at how to excel in every area of your life including your relationships, finances, sense of purpose, level of happiness, and your physical health and leisure time pursuits. You will leave this course with powerful methods and a specific plan to move forward in your life in a balanced, healthy, and productive manner. Don't forget to take Part 1 of this amazing course.
- Know the 8 areas of life that need to be kept in balance
- Learn methods for overcoming internal and external obstacles
- Learn how to set goals and stay motivated for a long period of time
- Know how to anticipate and deal with forces working against balance
- Discover the best methods for staying true to what is most important to you
- Why we get off balance and how to overcome those tendencies
- Methods that turbo charge motivation, health and happiness
- The power of culture and friends to affect our lives
- The importance of clear intention in order to effect change that lasts