Application Form for 2022-23 Appointments—DEADLINE: August 31, 2021
**Instructions – please read thoroughly**
Prior to completing an application review the information regarding duties and responsibilities, eligibility, time commitment and reimbursement for the appointment(s) you are applying for. This information can be found at FICPA.Org – Membership – Volunteer Opportunities.
Applying for Board of Directors:
- If you are a current Board of Directors member applying for re-appointment complete sections 1 and 2 only.
- If you are a current member of the Board of Directors applying for re-appointment and requesting consideration for the position of Chair complete sections 1 and 2 only and submit a letter indicating your interest to serve as Chair.
- If you are not a current member of the Board of Directors complete sections 1 and 3 and questions 5 through 8 and 10 through 14.
- NOTE: If selected for consideration, Interviews for the Board of Directors will be held on Oct. 5, 2021 (Orlando), and Nov. 9 or 10, 2021 at the South FL Summit (Signature Grand - Davie, FL) - PLEASE SAVE THESE DATES.
Applying for FICPA Council Member-at-Large:
- If applying or re-applying for a Member-at-Large position complete sections 1 and 3 and questions 6 through 8 and 10 through 14.
Applying for Standing Committee or AICPA Council:
- If applying or re-applying for appointment to a Standing Committee or AICPA Council (must be a current member of FICPA Council for AICPA Council consideration) complete sections
3 and 4 and questions 9 through 14. 1 ,
Application Submission Options:
- Submit electronically by using the ‘Submit’ button at the bottom of form; or
- If you have problems submitting electronically, you may save the application to your computer and e-mail the application, resume, and photo as attachments to LeAnne Spell at LeAnne@ficpa.org.
- A full description of each committee, including time commitment, duties and responsibilities, eligibility and term limits is located on the dedicated web page where the link to this application is located.
- A history of your Committee, Board, Chapter and Section service to the FICPA will be pulled from the FICPA database and attached.
- If you are applying for the first time or have not applied or served in the last two years, please include a personal resumé and photo of yourself as part of your application. Make sure your resumé includes other organizations’ boards you have served or are still serving, as well as your community service history. If you are currently serving or have served or applied in the two three years you may update your resumé as needed.