Temporary Permits

Printer Friendly
Text Size: A A A A

The Florida Board of Accountancy issues permits or licenses to out-of-state CPAs who have an engagement in the state of Florida. A temporary permit is required if the out-of-state CPA is going to perform work in Florida and/or the nature of the engagement requires work to be performed by a Florida CPA. A temporary permit is valid for 90 days and covers one engagement.

For more information on temporary permits, please go to the DBPR's website.