CPE Credit: 2 hours of Accounting & Auditing
NASBA Field of Study: Accounting, Auditing
Prerequisite: Experience in compilation and review services. CR1-OL13, Parts 1 and 2 of this four-part series, are recommended.
Advance Preparation: None
NOTE: In order to receive CPE credit, the course must be purchased by the individual intending to take it.
Compilation and Review: Issues and Updates 2013 (Part 1), CR1-OL13
Compilation and Review: Issues and Updates 2013 (Part 2), CR2-OL13
Compilation and Review: Issues and Updates 2013 (Part 4), CR4-OL13
After viewing this presentation, participants will be able to:
1. List the areas of responsibility of management and those of the accountant when establishing an understanding of the compilation with the client.
2. Enumerate the primary elements of an engagement letter.
3. Identify the key documentation in a compilation - both optional and those required by SSARS 19.
4. Enumerate the primary elements of a compilation report.
5. Name the key changes to the compilation report as now required by SSARS 19.