Professionals in public practice, industry, government, and education who deal with non issuing (nonpublic) entities
Accounting and Auditing
Florida Institute of CPAs
$39.00 members, $60.00 non-members
Provide the participants with an advanced review of professional standardsw. Provide an update of selected accounting and auditing standards that impact compilation and review standards for 2011 and 2012. Also, provide a review of and update on other professional standards that affect compilation and review standards.
- New compilation and review standards for 2011 and future years, including SSARS 19, Compilation and Review Engagements.
- IASB and International Financial Reporting Standards status as applies to compilation and review engagements.
- Review of other standards that impact compilation and review engagements.
- New Quality Control Standards (SQCS 7) and its requirements
- Status of “Mobility” issues combined with “Substantial Equivalency”.
- Ethics Interpretation 101-3 will be explored for revisions and updates in attest/nonattest applications specifically dealing with compilation and review issues.
- Any other matters deemed appropriate and timely
Learn about the new 2011 and 2012 compilation and review professional standards, which represent the most significant changes to compilation and review services in over 30 years. Review pertinant and specially selected standards from earlier years. Related standards will be reviewed as well.
Individuals that complete this self-study and successfully pass the exam will earn 2 hours of Accounting & Auditing CPE Credit.
NOTE: IN ORDER TO RECEIVE CPE CREDIT, THE COURSE MUST BE PURCHASED BY THE INDIVIDUAL INTENDING TO TAKE IT.