Wednesday, June 12, 2013 - Saturday, June 15, 2013
CLOSED - Online registration for this course is now closed. Please contact the Member Service Center at 850-224-2727 or 800-342-3197 (Florida only) if you wish to inquire about registering.
Location and Date:
Disney's Contemporary Resort
June 12-15, 2013
Mega CPE Conference 2013 is the ultimate bizcation that's designed for learning, fun and choices for the whole family. Expect a huge CPE offering with excursions built to excite and relax!
- Customize your schedule AND price. Pay for the agenda you want.
- Earn up to 42 hours of CPE. Mega's 30 hours of live CPE include A&A, ethics, tax, technology, industry conferences and leadership opportunities that are complemented by up to 12 hours of bonus on-demand CPE.* That's 42 possible CPE hours over four days! These entire conferences and leadership events will also be at Mega:
- Employee Benefits Conference
- State Tax Conference
- FICPA Annual Convention
- Women's Leadership Summit
- Chapter Officers Leadership Conference
- Get CPE easier. Every session and speaker at ONE location – a five-star Orlando resort.
- Make it a vacation. Sign up for fun excursion packages and take advantage of special rates for area attractions that include Disney's Keys to the Kingdom Tour, a Golf Tournament, BASS Fishing, the Richard Petty Driving Experience and more. Spouses and guests will love Mega, so invite them to join you!
- Connect with thought leaders. Go beyond the classroom with these networking opportunities.
- Find products and services that work for you during the Vendor Reception
- Get recognized at FICPA member award presentations
- Celebrate incoming leadership with FICPA Magical Evening
- Socialize and discuss at the PAC/President's breakfast
- Take charge with FICPA leadership training and activities
- Hear advice from a seasoned CPA with Metet Your Match Mentoring
Albert GrassoOf Counsel
Chuhak & TecsonFriday, June 14 – 1:10 p.m.Friday, June 14 – 2:10 p.m.
Charles E. Landes, CPAVice President
American Institute of CPAsFriday, June 14 – 7 a.m.Friday, June 14 – 12 p.m.
Lisa R. Parker, CPAProject Manager
Governmental Accounting Standards BoardThursday, June 13 – 2:10 p.m.
Bring your family and plan your CPE agenda around awards, networking and excursions while enjoying the luxury and hospitality of a Walt Disney World® Resort.
It all happens June 12-15, 2013 at Disney's Contemporary Resort. Plan your bizcation and register here to be a part of the biggest accounting event of 2013.
For more information, click to view the Mega CPE Conference short brochure.
*You will receive 2 hours of bonus CPE with the first 8 Mega CPE hours you purchase, plus 2 hours of bonus CPE for every 4 additional Mega CPE hours you purchase. See the registration page for more information.
Conference reference materials are distributed to registrants electronically in advance of the program. There will not be printed material available on site. This fully searchable PDF includes speaker presentations and is intended for electronic use only.
Add this event to your electronic calendar (click "Open" when prompted).