Jeffrey M. Tuscan, CPA
Jeff Tuscan is a graduate of the University of Florida, with a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting. His background includes public accounting experience with local and international accounting firms including Coopers & Lybrand, Ft. Myers. Jeff has extensive experience in auditing, tax services, business consulting and client assistance.
Jeff's industry expertise includes state and local governments, Single Audit Act, OMB Circular A-133, non-profit organizations, manufacturing, wholesalers, churches, construction, general contractors, real estate developers, restaurants, law firms, retail, and the agricultural and farming industry.
Jeff is a former owner of a touch screen computer software company. He was also a controller for a multi-million dollar farming and real estate concern. He currently co-owns an Alpaca and Cattle ranch.
Professional Affiliations: Active in a host of professional and civic associations including:
• American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
• Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
• State of Florida FICPA State and Local Government Committee
• Greater Fort Myers Chamber of Commerce
• United Way of Lee County Allocation Committee
• State of Florida FICPA Finance and Office Advisory Committee
Awards and Recognitions:
• Awarded the prestigious Coopers & Lybrand Commitment Award
• Co-wrote the Coopers & Lybrand Governmental Auditing and Single Audit Course
• Instructed many Coopers & Lybrand, Tuscan & Company, Government Finance Officers Association, Florida Association of Special Districts and FICPA sponsored educational courses and training, nationally and internationally.