|Wednesday, December 03, 2014
|8:30am - 4:30pm (Registration at 8:00am )
|Renaissance Ft. Lauderdale, Ft. Lauderdale
|8 Technical Business
|Surgent McCoy CPE, LLC
Both businesses and individual clients will be affected by all of the tax changes that require the tax advisor to engage in extensive tax planning. Not only will you be updated on the most important tax issues that require your attention, but this course will also review the major trends and changes in the case and regulatory law. Included is full coverage of all tax changes with a view toward planning.
Participants will be able to understand strategies and techniques for individuals to use in light of tax changes; understand how the net investment income tax applies, and strategies and techniques that can mitigate it and understand current cases and rulings affecting individuals and businesses.
- New proposals on tax law changes
- New tax on net investment income: planning to avoid the pitfalls
- Health care reform: where it stands now
- Cases and rulings affecting individual taxpayers
- Practice aids, including the 2015 inflation-adjusted amounts, mileage rates, and more
- Recent developments with business entities, including C corporations, S corporations, partnerships, and limited liability companies
- The latest issues related to passive activities
- Substantiation: the Service's attack on record-keeping
- Review of the year's most important tax cases, revenue rulings, PLRs, etc.
- Year-end tax planning
CPAs who need to know the latest tax law changes in all areas of practice
Experience with individual and business clients
Qualifies for CFP credit
FICPA Seminar EZMaterials! Instead of picking up paper manuals at the event, you’ll be able to download the EZMaterials as searchable PDFs to your laptop, tablet or other device seven days before the event. For an additional fee you may choose to purchase a hardcopy of the seminar manuals. If requested during registration at least eight days prior to the course, your hardcopy will be available for pickup at the event. Click here for more information.
Early Bird Price:
$290 FICPA Members, $415 Non-Members
Regular Price on 11/24/2014:
$345 FICPA Members, $470 Non-Members