If you want to be secure in your position as the "financial enforcer", you must be able to exhibit the advanced skills that help you add value and contribute to the success of the organization. In addition, you must be able to document that worth - your worth - to the company's leaders.
|Tuesday, November 04, 2014
|8:30am - 4:30pm (Registration at 8:00am )
|Holiday Inn Miami International, Miami Springs
|8 Accounting and Auditing
John H. Cox
This course examines best practices of leading edge controllers and CFOs. Review the ten critical skills that add value to your company and boost your career. Learn how to align your personal goals with the organization's mission and improve your skills in five key areas needed for success. Resolve to become a powerful agent for positive change and an advocate and coach for your team.
- Development of Measurable Missions and Strategies
- Application of the Balanced Scorecard
- Aligning a Firm's Strategies with Its Internal Reporting System
- Selling Ideas and Generating "Buy-In" from Others
- Recognition of and Response to the Need for Constant Change and Adaptation
- The Six Key Steps that an Employer Finds Invaluable
- Developing a Tailored Action Plan Suitable to Specific Needs
Controllers and CFOs with at least four years of leadership experience and the desire to expand in their role
Basic or Beginning Controllers course in lieu of experience
FICPA Seminar EZMaterials! Instead of picking up paper manuals at the event, you’ll be able to download the EZMaterials as searchable PDFs to your laptop, tablet or other device seven days before the event. For an additional fee you may choose to purchase a hardcopy of the seminar manuals. If requested during registration at least eight days prior to the course, your hardcopy will be available for pickup at the event. Click here for more information.
Early Bird Price:
$280 FICPA Members, $405 Non-Members
Regular Price on 10/26/2014:
$335 FICPA Members, $460 Non-Members