JUNE 6, 2014.
The Suncoast Scramble raises scholarship funds for Florida's fourth and fifth-year accounting students. With the help of our sponsors, the Suncoast Scramble has a goal of raising $20,000 to provide deserving accounting students with scholarships.
The Suncoast Scramble takes place at East Lake Woodlands Country Club in Oldsmar, FL. The Suncoast Scramble combines the effort and support from our sponsors, the FICPA Suncoast Chapter, the Board of Trustees of the FICPA Educational Foundation and other local chapter officers and leaders to raise scholarship funds for deserving accounting students in Florida. View Brochure
Single Player – $200
- One (1) VIP golf pass – includes greens fees, lunch, dinner, cart, etc. ($105 value)
- One (1) VIP golf gift, such as golfing attire and equipment
- Two (2) VIP tickets to the Cocktail, Dinner and Awards Presentation
Non-player – $75
- One (1) VIP ticket to Dinner/Awards Ceremony
Dinner Guest – $25
- One (1) VIP ticket to Cocktails, Dinner and Awards Presentation
CPE-Only Guest – $30Event Schedule:
Registration, Warm Up and Lunch: 11:30-12:30 p.m.
Shotgun Start: 12;30 p.m.
Cocktails, Dinner and Awards Presentation: 5:00 p.m.
Chapter Registration Contact:
Phone: (727) 492-0041
Please Note: On consideration of costs and services to be incurred by the FICPA Educational Foundation, it is understood that funds received are non-refundable, and the FICPA Educational Foundation shall retain all registration/sponsor fees.