How Do I Add or Remove Myself from FICPA Listservs?
Having Trouble Opening a PDF?
If you are having trouble opening up a PDF from the FICPA website, try upgrading your Adobe Acrobat Reader here, http://get.adobe.com/reader/. It’s a free download.
How Do I Use Social Media Websites?
What is a QR Code and How Do I Use One?
What are EZMaterials?
As part of our efforts to bring innovation to the member experience, the FICPA has introduced Seminar EZMaterials to replace the printed manuals from past years. These cost-saving, searchable, portable and environmentally-friendly electronic manuals will be available for download seven days prior to the event through your online FICPA account. You can access EZMaterials from anywhere with your laptop, tablet, e-reader or other device. We hope you’re as excited as we are for the new FICPA Seminar EZMaterials.
For more information on the EZMaterials, view our FAQ page.
325 W. College Avenue
Tallahassee, FL 32301
(800) 342-3197 (in Florida) or
P.O. Box 5437
Tallahassee, FL 32314
Monday – Thursday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Member Service Center
Our Member Service Center is professionally staffed to answer all your questions concerning your membership, CPE, member benefits, networking opportunities, licensing information and who to contact for additional questions.
For information on the requirements necessary to obtain a Florida CPA license, as well as information on the Uniform CPA Examination, please contact the Board of Accountancy at (352) 333-2501 or visit their website.
Questions about the payment of license fees, and CPA licensees should be directed towards the Department of Business and Professional Regulation (DBPR) visit the DBPR website, or call (850) 487-1395.
Please free to send an email to the appropriate department. For directors and manager emails, please see the staff directory.
- Dues, membership reinstatement
- Membership benefits
- Membership certificates
- Affinity programs
- General Membership questions
- Member updates
- User names & passwords
- Event confirmations
- Information on seminars, conferences and classes
- Discount programs
- Attendance reports
- Electronic conference manual assistance
- General CPA questions
- Institute's current legislative initiatives
- CPA PAC contributions
- Becoming a key person contact
- The FICPA legislative policies
- Articles, requests for back issues of Florida CPA Today
- Advertising information and publication requests
- Insurance and financial benefits
- Preferred savings programs and assistance services available to members
- Membership contributions and foundation scholarships
- Becoming a member of Sections (online communities)
- Technical issues with Section listservs.
- Technical questions, comments and suggestions relating to the FICPA website.