Viewing Excel Worksheets Side-by-Side
In Excel, you can work on two worksheets (from two different workbooks) by placing them in side-by-side windows.
- Select Window
- Select Compare Side by Side With
- After you select this command, a floating Compare Side by Side toolbar will open in Excel. To scroll both worksheets at the same time, click Synchronous Scrolling in the toolbar.
- On the View tab, in the Window group, click New Window.
- On the View tab, in the Window group, click View Side by Side.
- In the workbook window, click the worksheets that you want to compare.
- To scroll both worksheets at the same time, click SynchronousScrolling in the Window group on the View tab.