Welcome to the Florida Institute of CPAs Atlantic Chapter page. Here you will find information of upcoming events involving our chapter.
Our chapter is committed to the accountancy profession through education, training and community involvement. Our members provide outstanding service to public and private institutions as well as individuals.
Please contact any one of our chapter officers if you have questions or need more information, and I look forward to seeing you at our next event.
Save the Date
- 9/22/15 - Breakfast featuring our old friend Barry Siegel 2 hours TB
- 10/27/15 - Continuing our theme of white collar fraudsters, by the time he was 40, Walter A. Pavlo Jr. had graduated with a master's degree in business from Mercer University, worked as a manager at MCI, concocted a $6 million money laundering scheme, served a two-year sentence in federal prison, and was divorced, unemployed, and living with his parents. It's a story that should scare any MBA straight and make all CPAs and students aware of the dangers of insufficient controls. 4 Hours A&A11/17/2015 - Breakfast with Steve Morrison - 2 hours A&A
- 12/3/2015 - Thursday evening joint social event with AANGFL
- 12/15/2015 - Breakfast Meeting
- 1/19/2016 - Breakfast Tax Meeting
- 1/26/2016 - Dinner Tax Meeting
- 5/17/2016 - Breakfast Meeting - Richard McClintlock - SBA Lending (1 hour TB); Frank Peña (1 hour A&A)
- 5/24/2016 - Ethics Dinner Meeting - 4 hours with Michael Kridel
- 6/21/2016 - Breakfast Meeting - 2 Hours A&A
- 6/28/2016 - Dinner Meeting - 3 Hours A&A
FICPA Atlantic Chapter Scholarship recipient Leonardo Navas being presented his award by past Chapter President and past Ed Foundation President Michael Bloom.
Saturday, November 2 saw a VERY SUCCESSFUL tailgate party organized by our Board Members Alexandra Demosthenes and Racquel McIntosh at their Alma Mater, FAU.