The Florida Institute of CPAs is searching for an enthusiastic and self-driven Senior Webmaster.
As Senior Webmaster, you will be part in a team of professionals dedicated to advancing the mission of our organization.
Candidates must possess excellent front-end web design skills, website usability sills, project management skills, and written and oral communication skills. The ability to prioritize tasks efficiently; schedule projects and deadlines; perform under time constraints with an emphasis on accuracy and attention to detail are necessary.
- Participate in the development and integration of graphical and multimedia components into the Web site, including audio and video.
- Maintaining, surveillance, guidance and updating company's websites portfolio.
- Ensure sites are functioning properly and are available to users.
- Generate and revise web pages. Create and modify appearance and setting of site.
- Examine and analyze site traffic.
- Find, diagnose, and fix Web site problems, including broken links (both internal and external), typographical errors, and formatting inconsistencies.
- Debug issues that arise with the performance of the website.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Advanced programming experience with HTML, CSS. Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Fireworks, Illustrator & Adobe Acrobat professional.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access) and Google Analytics
- Strong understanding of a variety of Web development languages is required.
- Strong understanding of communications, marketing, and customer service principles.
- Experience with computer graphic and multimedia design.
- Comprehensive experience with all aspects of Web site content management.
- Sensitivity to browser compatibility issues.
- Understanding of project management principles.
Minimum qualifications include graduation from an accredited college or university with a degree in Computer Science, Information Systems/Studies, Communications, Graphic/Web Design, or a related field. Three to four years experience in a web design and production role or an equivalent combination of training and experience. Possession of a State of Florida Class E Driver's License is required at the time of employment.
The FICPA is an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package. Benefits package includes:
- 36-Hour work-week
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401K plan with employer matching
- Flexible Spending Accounts
To learn more about the FICPA, please visit our website at www.ficpa.org .
The FICPA is a Drug and Alcohol Free Workplace. Final applicants will be required to successfully pass pre-employment background investigation consisting of employment, education, personal and professional references, as well as a drug and alcohol screening.
Qualified applicants should submit resumes to:
Director of Human Resources
PO Box 5437
Tallahassee, FL 32314
Fax: (850) 222-5137