Cecil Patterson, (Pat), is an award-winning, nationally recognized author, speaker, and discussion leader for continuing education courses and numerous state societies. He has experience at the local and national CPA-firm level and as an adjunct university professor.
Pat holds an MBA from the University of North Florida and is a CPA with Patterson CPA Group, Inc. His firm provides, accounting, auditing, tax preparation and tax planning services, wealth management services, and consulting for businesses and other professional firms. The AICPA has recognized the firm for work in the “virtual office” field.
Pat has been appointed to the FICPA Board of Governors, the AICPA Council for 2015-17, as well as numerous other committees and sections, and is a member of the FICPA Educational Foundation Board of Trustees. He has been named an FICPA Outstanding Discussion Leader and has received the FICPA’s Writing Excellence Award. He has also received the New York Society of CPAs’ Distinguished Discussion Leader Award.
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member, Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA)
- Member, FICPA Board of Governors
- Member FICPA BOG Executive Committee
- Member, FICPA Common Interest Realty Associations Section
- Member, FICPA Accounting Shows Committee
Honors and Awards include:
- Outstanding Discussion Leader, FICPA
- Outstanding Author, FICPA
- Distinguished Discussion Leader, New York Society of CPAs
- Outstanding Committee Award (FICPA)
- Past Chairman – FICPA Editorial Committee
- Past Member - FICPA Peer Review Acceptance Committee
- Past Chairman – FICPA CPE Committee