Cecil "Pat" Patterson, Jr., CPA is an award winning author, speaker, and discussion leader for continuing education courses and numerous state societies.
His degrees include a Bachelor of Science in Accounting and a Master of Business Administration.
Mr. Patterson has been in charge of his own CPA firm for over thirty years. The AICPA has recognized the firm for its work in the “virtual office” field.
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member, Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA)
- Member, FICPA Board of Governors
- Member FICPA BOG Executive Committee
- Member, FICPA Common Interest Realty Associations Section
- Member, FICPA Accounting Shows Committee
Honors and Awards include:
- Outstanding Discussion Leader, FICPA
- Outstanding Author, FICPA
- Distinguished Discussion Leader, New York Society of CPAs
- Outstanding Committee Award (FICPA)
- Past Chairman – FICPA Editorial Committee
- Past Member - FICPA Peer Review Acceptance Committee
- Past Chairman – FICPA CPE Committee