Terry L. Seaton CPA, PFS, CFP™
Terry L. Seaton is the Owner and President of Seaton Financial Advisors, LLC.
Seaton Financial Advisors is an independent, fee-only registered investment advisory firm (RIA) registered in the State of Florida.
Mr. Seaton graduated from the University of Florida with a Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering and a Masters degree in Business Administration (MBA). He is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Financial Planner practitioner (CFPtm) and holds the Personal Financial Specialist (PFS) certification issued by the American Institute of CPAs.
Terry has held numerous positions with BellSouth Corporation including Director- Revenue Requirements, Director-Accounting Policy & Internal Controls, Director-Business Case Development and General Manager- Jacksonville Operations (BellSouth Entertainment). Terry has been providing financial planning and investment management services to clients in northeast Florida since 2002.
Terry has a wide range of financial experience including retirement planning, estate planning, investment management, tax planning, college planning, business case development, accounting operations and accounting policy. He is a member of the American Institute of CPAs (AICPA), Florida Institute of CPAs (FICPA) and the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA).
Terry volunteers in community and professional activities including:
- FICPA Board of Governors (2008-2013)
- FICPA Financial Literacy Committee (Chair-2012)
- FICPA Investment Policy Committee (Chair 2013/2014)
- FICPA Chapter Operations Committee (Chair-2012/2013)
- AICPA: National Financial Literacy Commission (2011-2014)
- Betty Griffin House: financial literacy workshops
- Bartram Trail High School: Advisory Board and classroom speaker
- Building Homes for Heroes
Terry and his wife Barbara have been married since 1972 and have two sons and two grandchildren.