Mark R. Arrigo, CPA, MBA
Partner, Southeast Region SALT Practice Leader
Mark is a partner and the SALT Practice Leader for Grant Thornton LLP’s Southeast Region. He has over 21 years of state tax experience assisting both public and private companies in resolving state tax conflicts, analyzing state tax consequences of mergers and acquisitions, securing rulings for intra-state and multi-state clients, tax provisions and overall state tax planning. Prior to joining Grant Thornton, Mark served as the Partner-in-Charge for the Florida Business Unit SALT Team at a major international accounting firm.
Mark has serviced clients across a broad array of industries including retail, health care, financial services and manufacturing.
Mark is a frequent speaker at conferences and has presented at the National Multistate Tax Symposium, FICPA State Tax Conference, FICPA FabExpo, Georgetown State and Local Conference, and the University of South Florida’s Accounting Conference. In addition, he has co-authored an article published in Multistate Taxation and Incentives on Tangible Personal Property and Real Property Improvements.
Professional qualifications, memberships
• Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Member (FICPA)
• Louisiana Society of Certified Public Accountants, Member
• American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Member
• FICPA State Tax Conference, Co-Chair
• Florida State University, Advisory Board
• The Krewe of Knights of Sant’Yago, Member
• Museum of Science and Industry (MOSI), Board Member and Vice Chairman
• Leadership Tampa, Graduate
• FICPA State Tax Section, Past Chairman
• Florida State University, BS Accounting
• Tulane University, Master of Business Administration