J. Edward Grossman, CPA, CFE, CMA, CGMA
Ed is a principal with CliftonLarsonAllen having over 30 years of experience in public accounting. Based in Lakeland, Florida, Ed is a member of the firm’s National Assurance Technical Group. His primary responsibilities include being a technical resource for the audit and assurance practice and performing quality reviews of assurance and accounting engagements.
· Practice experience has included providing accounting and assurance services to clients in a variety of industries including agriculture, financial services, manufacturing, benefit plans, and not-for-profit entities.
· A frequent speaker on subjects related to accounting, assurance, and professional ethics. Ed has been recognized as an outstanding discussion leader in each of the past nine years by the Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
In addition to being a Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Ed achieved the Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) designation in 1994, the Certified Management Accountant (CMA) designation in 1988, and the Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA) designation in 2012.
· Bachelor’s of science (summa cum laude) in accounting from Florida Southern College
· American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
o Past member, PCPS Technical Issues Committee
o Past member, Auditing Standards Board Technology Issues Task Force
· Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
o Continuing Education Committee
o Mega CPE Conference Planning Committee
o Past member and chairman, Peer Review Acceptance Committee
· Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
· Institute of Management Accountants
· GiveWell Community Foundation
o Board of Directors, serving on the Executive Committee and chairing the Audit Committee
· Florida Southern College, Barney Barnett School of Business and Free Enterprise
o Advisory Board of the Institute for Accounting Excellence
· Explorations V Children’s Museum
o Past board member, including terms as president and treasurer
· Junior Achievement
o Past member, Polk County Advisory Board