CLOSED - Online registration for this course is now closed. Please contact the Member Service Center at (850) 224-2727 or (800) 342-3197 if you wish to inquire about registering.
|Tuesday, June 24, 2014
|8:00am - 12:00pm (Registration at 7:30am )
|Maggiano's Little Italy, Tampa
Peter A. Margaritis, CPA, MAcc
|Management, Specialized Knowledge
How you communicate with your clients can make or break your career! We will discuss different client's personality styles and demonstrate the different ways to communicate information to them. See how recognizing their personality style(s) can turn communication breakdowns into breakthroughs.
- Increase your understanding of the four main personality styles that are in today's workplace.
- Illustrate how body language can say more than words
- Discuss the differences in communicating between the generations.
- Understand it is important to know your audience.
- IDemonstrating the four personality styles through the use of the Seinfeld sitcom
- Demonstrate that your body language must match your words
- Demonstrate the different communication styles between the generations
Practitioners, auditors, analysts, firm administrators, and finance professionals
$150 FICPA Members, $150 Non-Members