FICPAYou Are Here:
Outlook 2007: The Easy Way to Insert Attachments or Copied Text into a New Message
Everyone who uses e-mail has found themselves attaching files to e-mail, or needing to send a copied blurb of text to friends or colleagues. Outlook makes this ultra simple to send these in no time flat.
To attach files:
1. Copy the file(s) from your Desktop, Documents folder, etc. (select the files and press CTRL+C).
2. Go to Outlook, make sure it is showing your Inbox.
3. Press CTRL+V.
4. A New Message will appear, with the file(s) attached to it.
A single attachment will have the file’s name as the Subject
Multiple attachments will leave the Subject line blank.
5. Address the message and add any necessary text.
5. Address the message, input a Subject and add any necessary text.
LAST UPDATED 5/7/2009