December 21, 2013Robert J Lilienfeld
- Robert Jefferey Lilienfeld, 62, passed away in his home Saturday December 21,2013 Bob was born August 27,1951 and was the son of the late Blanche & Albert Lilienfeld. Bob is survived by his loving wife Mabelle, their daughter Tatiana and their...
December 03, 2013Dan W. Ward
- Dan W. Ward, 78, of Boynton Beach, FL, passed away on Tuesday, December 3, 2013 after a brief illness. The youngest of four boys, Dan was born at home in Delray Beach just like all his brothers. He attended Seacrest High School, Palm Beach Junior...
November 09, 2013Prentiss Lee Faulconer
- Lee was raised in Alexandria, Virginia. After graduating Marshall University in 1968, Lee worked as a C.P.A. with Ernst and Whinney in Miami, Florida, served as a Staff Sergeant in the Army National Guard, Director of Fiscal Services for Mt....
October 11, 2013Justin Rankin
October 05, 2013James Claude East
- James Claude East passed away peacefully in his sleep in the early hours of Oct. 5, 2013, at the age of 89. Mr. East was born Aug. 4, 1924, and was a native of Tarrant City, Ala. After an Honorable Discharge from the U.S. Army, he attended Massey...
September 29, 2013Gary Earl Farmer
- Gary was born on August 31, 1948 and passed away on Sunday, September 29, 2013.
Gary was a resident of Venice, Florida. Credit: http://www.Tributes.com
September 26, 2013Jerry David Brown
- Jerry David Brown passed away on September 26, 2013 at age 63 in Clermont, Florida after a long and courageous battle with cancer. Jerry was born on June 11, 1950 in Lakeland, Florida to Norval and Betty Brown. Jerry graduated from Clermont High...
September 11, 2013Joseph L. Hickey III
- JOSEPH L. HICKEY III, 57, of Vero Beach passed away on Wednesday, September 11, 2013 at his home. He was born May 13, 1956 in Detroit, MI. He had been a resident of Vero Beach for 35years, coming from Detroit. He was a partner of Hickey, Collins...
September 10, 2013Clay Shaw
- Former U.S. Rep. Clay Shaw , who represented Palm Beach and Broward counties in Congress from 1981 to 2007, died Tuesday night after a battle with lung cancer, his family said. He was 74.
Rep. Shaw, a Republican, authored the historic Welfare...
August 23, 2013Jerry R. Lohmann
- Jerry Richard Lohmann, 73, passed away from a sudden heart attack while refereeing a high school football game in Boca Raton Friday night, Aug. 23, 2013. He was born on April 29, 1940 in Cedarburg, WI. He moved to Florida when he was 18 and...
August 17, 2013Vernon G. Edgar Jr.
- Vernon G. Edgar Jr., 79, of Winter Park, FL passed away on August 17,
2013. Vernon was born on May 14, 1934 to the late Vernon G. and Pauline
Edgar in Meridian, Mississippi. He graduated from Florida State
University with his Bachelor's Degree...
August 16, 2013Robert "Bob" E. Newell
- Robert "Bob" Newell, at 81 years of age, went home to be with the Lord on August 16, 2013. He was sleeping peacefully when he drew his last breath this side of Heaven. He served in the U.S. Army for three years and was honorably discharged He...
August 14, 2013C. Jack Snyder
- Cyrus Jackson "Jack" Snyder, 74, of Nokomis died August 14, 2013. Cyrus was born July 21, 1939 in Covington, VA to Mamie (Alverson) and Cyrus Franklin Snyder. He was an independent financial and investment advisor and enjoyed playing golf. Jack...
August 08, 2013James H. Self
- James H. Self, 70, of Melbourne, FL, passed away Saturday, August 3, 2013.Mr. Self was born in Nashville, TN, and was a certified public accountant. He was a member of US Air Force of Vietnam and a graduate of Tennessee Tech in Cookeville,...
August 07, 2013Howard Magram
- Howard Magram, 68, passed away after a courageous 3 year battle with cancer. He was a respected CPA in both Dade and Broward counties. He is survived by his best friend and beloved wife Jeri, devoted son David and loving girlfriend Melissa, the...
July 14, 2013Regina Poppell Brewster
- Regina "Reg" Poppell Brewster, 59, went home to her Lord and Savior Jesus Christ on Sunday, July 14, 2013, after her nearly three year battle with breast cancer. She was born July 4, 1954, in Tallahassee, Florida and was the Salutatorian of Godby...
July 01, 2013I. Randall "Randy" Gold
- In the sixth grade, I. Randall "Randy" Gold picked up a book on Trachtenberg mathematics and wound up giving his teacher a lesson on the system. He parlayed his smarts into an accounting career, but then headed to law school. Gold would become an...
June 22, 2013Larry A. Gerson
- Larry A. Gerson, 59, of Jupiter, passed away on June 22, 2013. Larry graduated from North Shore High School in 1971. He graduated from the University of Florida in 1975. Larry worked as a Certified Public Accountant in Miami for several years...
June 03, 2013Jeanette Barthle (Jan) Dillard
- Jeanette Barthle (Jan) Dillard, 60, died June 3, 2013. She was born March 21, 1953, to Joe and Jeanette Barthle of San Antonio, FL. She was preceded in death by her father, Joe Barthle, sister Beth Barthle, brother Steve Barthle, father-in-law...
May 23, 2013Charles Richard Morehead
- MOREHEAD- Charles Richard Morehead, 66, passed away May 23, 2013. Ponte Vedra Valley (904) 285-1130.
May 09, 2013Wylie F. Green, Jr.
- Wylie F. Green, Jr., 59, of Branchburg, NJ, died on May 9, 2013.
his loving wife of thirty six years, was at his side when he was
welcomed into Heaven. Wylie loved the Lord and family and his legacy
will live on through his beloved...
April 25, 2013Palmer Miles
Thursday, April 25, Palmer Gannon Miles graduated from this earthly
realm to the eternal. After a courageous eight year battle with cancer,
he spent his last days on earth at home surrounded by his family and
friends. Though his body had...
April 21, 2013Gary Dover
- Gary Dover, age 60, passed away peacefully on April 21, 2013 with his loving wife and children by his side. Gary was born on June 9, 1952 in McRae, Georgia. His family relocated to Jacksonville, Florida when Gary was a small child. He enlisted in...
April 19, 2013Jeffrey A. Bolton
- Jeffrey A. Bolton, CPA, co-founder, partner, and member of the Executive Committee of Daszkal Bolton LLP, died in a tragic swimming accident in the Bahamas on April 19, 2013.
Having co-founded the firm in 1992 along with Michael Daszkal, Jeff...
April 17, 2013John L. "Jack" Kramer
- John L. (Jack) Kramer, 66, University of Florida
Accounting professor, died Wednesday April 17, 2013 at E.T. York Care
Center after a lengthy battle with early-onset Alzheimer's Disease.
Jack, the only child of John and Florence Kramer, was...
April 15, 2013John Alan Smith, Jr.
- John Alan Smith, Jr; 57, of Davie, Florida passed away suddenly at this home on Monday, April 15, 2013. His death was preceded by that of his father, John Alan Smith, just ten days earlier.
John was born in San Antonio, Texas on January 2nd,...
April 01, 2013Dennis J. Allen
- Dennis J. Allen, 64, loving husband and father, went to be with his Lord on April 1, 2013. He is survived by his devoted wife and childhood sweetheart Nancy; his sons, Brett and Casey; sister, Patricia Booth (Doug); brother, Robert Allen...
March 20, 2013James "Rob" Taylor, II
- James Robert Taylor II, passed away on March 20. No, not that James Taylor. Our sweet baby James ("Rob"), was the greatest. After the War, Rob's Dad, Jim (admittedly the worst pilot in the Air Force, but a handsome devil), returned to Kentucky,...
March 16, 2013John F. McCarthy
John F. Age 63, of Medfield, MA. passed away March 16, 2013, after a
long and courageous battle with cancer. He is survived by his wife of 39
years, Cindy (Newbold) McCarthy and his children Brian F. McCarthy of
Natick and Megan E....
February 26, 2013Thomas G. Jankowski, Sr.
- Thomas G. Jankowski, Sr., passed away after a brave battle with cancer. He was surrounded by his wife, Alberta, eldest son, Michael and daughters, Linda and Jennifer. Tom was a graduate of the University of Detroit and was a retired Certified...
February 15, 2013David R. Gaul
- David Ray Gaul, CPA, 57, of Seminole, departed this life Feb. 15, 2013. David is survived by his parents, Raymond and Camille Gaul, Brooksville; wife, Renee Rushing, daughter, Jonee Gaul, St. Petersburg; son, Trevor David (Christine) Gaul and...
February 08, 2013George E. Nunez
- WINTER HAVEN, Fla. – George Edmund Nunez II, 78, passed away on Feb. 8, 2013, of complications from cancer at Winter Haven Hospital.
Edmund was born in Ocala, FL, to George Tierso Nunez and Helen Josephine Stringer Nunez on November 12,...
January 29, 2013John I. Bishop
- John Ira Bishop, Sr., 83 passed away peacefully at home on Tuesday, Jan. 29, 2013. He was born on Jan. 14, 1930, in Summit, Georgia, to the late Mary and Fred Bishop, and at the age of six moved with his family to Vero Beach, Florida. He...
January 27, 2013Ralph Holjes
January 16, 2013Edward Christensen
- Edward Ralph Christensen, 54, passed away suddenly Jan. 16, 2013 at home. Ed is survived by his daughter, Alexandra C. Christensen; brother, John T. Christensen; mother, Margaret Inez Christensen; his life partner, Kate Kelley; and extended...
January 14, 2013Errol L. Clark, III
- Errol L. Clark, III, 59, of Estero, passed away on Monday, January 14, 2013. Family and friends may sign the guest register and leave a condolence message by visiting www.dignifiedcremations.com. Affordable Cremations, A Dignified Alternative is...
January 06, 2013John W. Ranes
W. RANES, 64, of Jacksonville, FL passed away on January 6, 2013
following a brief illness. The son of John W. Ranes, Sr., CDR, USN,
(Ret), he was preceded in death by his mother, Dorothy Ranes. Ranes is
succeeded by Linda, his wife of...