In the world of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube and the throngs of other social platforms, it is sometimes hard to know where to turn for trusted information; especially CPA-related information.
Enter FICPA Connect: The social platform dedicated to Florida's CPAs. In October 2013, the Florida Institute of CPAs launched its very own social media platform in hopes of giving members their very own spot on the web to interact, learn and connect with other CPAs throughout the state.
FICPA Connect has all the great features the Listservs had, such as:
- Discussion Forums
- Email Notifications
- Ability to reply to posts via email
Plus many more new features, such as:
- Group Resources
- Group News
- Group Events
- Group Links
- Private Messages
- Personal Blogs
- Facebook Feeds
- Rich User Profiles
- And more!
- Log into FICPA Connect at http://connect.ficpa.org/ by using your current FICPA.org username and password.
- Update your profile and photo by clicking My Profile.
- View groups you're in by clicking My Groups.
- Join some Groups by clicking Find Groups to Join.
- Start a discussion by clicking Post New Discussion from the Discussions tab of any group.
- Reply to a discussion by clicking Reply… from within the discussion online OR by replying to a discussion email notification.
Facebook is a trademark of Facebook, Inc. Twitter is a trademark of Twitter, Inc. Instagram is a trademark of Instagram, Inc. Pinterest is a trademark of Pinterest, Inc. YouTube is a trademark of Google, Inc.