Individual membership provides CPAs and accounting professionals with statewide recognition and benefits in perpetuity, while helping to provide scholarships for deserving accounting students.
Platinum through Life Memberships receive the following benefits in perpetuity:
- Name recognition in annual Florida CPA Today magazine advertisement distributed to more than 18,000 CPAs statewide
- Name recognition in email messages sent annually to more than 19,500 FICPA members statewide.
- Name recognition on FICPA website
- Special VIP invitation to attend all FICPA Educational Foundation events and activities throughout the year
In addition to the benefits listed above, you’ll also receive:
Platinum Endowment $5,000
- 14 karat white gold pin that jackets your lapel pin ($260 Value)
- 14 karat gold lapel pin ($327 Value)*
Diamond Life $2,500
- 14 karat gold lapel pin ($327 Value)
- Engraved plaque to display at your office ($60 Value)
- Engraved plaque to display at your office ($50 Value)
* Given with Platinum pledge if not previously received/pledged at the Diamond Life level.
- All pledges/contributions can be made payable at one time, or over a five year period
- Members moving from Life to Fellow receive $500 credit; Fellow to Diamond Life receives $1,000 credit; Diamond Life to Platinum Endowment receives $2,500 credit.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss membership options, please contact our Development Director, Jan Dobson by phone at (800) 342-3197; or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants' Educational Foundation, Inc. is recognized as tax exempt under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Contributions are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION (#CH2614) AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE (800-435-7352) WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.