Five Reasons To Go
"Why?" It's the one question that influences your professional choices and ensures that you make a smart decision. But it's also the question that your boss uses to guide the course of the business and decide which investments will provide long-term benefit – right down to where you take your CPE.
Want to go to the 28th Annual Accounting Show®? Here are five reasons you can give your boss that make it a smart choice for you and your organization:
- My CPE doesn't have to be a pain in your wallet. I can earn up to 25 credit hours in just three days, including ethics and two bonus, on-demand hours.
- We can save $55 each with the Early Bird Price by registering before Sept. 17, 2013;
- Send five or more from our office and we'll get a 15 percent group discount;
- Register eight or more and we'll get 20 percent off!
- This is our chance to grow this business by increasing expertise on a wide variety of topics. The Annual Accounting Show's CPE tracks cover A&A; Tax; Industry; Technology; Fraud; Business Tax; Practice Management; Financial Planning; Not for Profit; Elder Planning; Yellow Book; and more – just right.
- We can better assist our clients after learning the latest from national experts. I will have the opportunity to hear nationally-recognized accounting and business thought leaders, including keynote speaker Rick Telberg, President and CEO of CPA Trendlines, and bring these insights back to the office. Autograph please!
- Let me help you streamline workflow. I'll browse innovative solutions from over 100 exhibitors at the Vendor Showcase to find you ways to improve efficiency around the office.
- You're not just buying CPE – you're investing in me. I will return with the know-how to help you take our business and clients to the next level.